Quick highlights from the students’ performance heat map
- Galle is the best student in the exam, but has challenges in math and chemistry
- Dar is the poorest student in the exam, but is good at religious education, literature and health science
- Best done subjects are Technical Drawing, Metal Work, Health Science and Mathematics
- Poorly done subject are History, Religious Education, Physical Education, Literature, Agriculture and English
- Highest average mark is 68%, while the lowest average mark is 30%
One thought on “Students’ Performance Heatmap”
I am excited that these skills are available in Uganda! I will definitely get in touch with Crane Analytics.
Comments are closed.